Response Carer – £24,000 + Company Car
The Response Care Assistant role will combine both personal and domestic care duties with the objective of maintaining people at home and wherever possible, to restore them to full independence.
Successful candidates will receive a salary of up to £23,500 per annum and the use of a company car.
The Response Care Assistant must therefore be prepared to work in an unsupervised situation and be prepared to give attention to the needs of the client, as well as perform practical tasks.
The Response Care Assistant will work a regular shift pattern and will cover work in all Oxford Private Care Ltd areas
Working hours are 7 am – 2 pm and 4 pm – 10 pm on a rota basis. Rota options include 4 days on and 4 days off, or 2 days on and 2 days off.
- Full Driving Licence
- Experience in domiciliary care
- Clear, fluent English speaker
- Good written communication skills
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Ability to work in different areas
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Friendly, positive, and outgoing person
- Caring and reliable
- Punctual and organised
- Good interpersonal skills
- A methodical and systematic approach to work
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Team player with a flexible attitude