Waking Night Carer 22:00 – 07:00 – £11.50-£12.50 per hour
The Waking Night Carer’s role is to provide care and support to clients in their own homes overnight.
Waking Night Carers must therefore be prepared to work in an unsupervised situation and be able to give attention to the needs of the client, as well as perform practical tasks.
Working hours are 10 pm – 7 am.
Rates of Pay – weekday: £11.50 ph, weekend/Bank Holiday: £12.50 ph
Previous care experience is desirable, but not essential as OPC will deliver a comprehensive induction and work shadowing for all carers that join us.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Clear, fluent English speaker
- Good written communication skills
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Ability to work in different areas
- Friendly, positive, and outgoing person
- Caring and reliable
- Well organised